Hi Blogmates I have decided that Mondays are going to be Masterboard Day.
I promise to show you some of the things I have made using the Masterboards but they may follow later depending on time.
It always seems a shame that we make these Masterboards and then have to cut them up to use them which means the original work is lost.
Although they are not quite the same when copied, I have started scanning them into my computer and printing them off for further use.
I make my Masterboards on A3 paper and though I do not have an A3 printer, I still find the designs useful as A4.
So here is the first of many.
I made these Masterboards for a project using Stampotique stamps.
The papers were made with sprays, stencils, stamps, masks, sequin waste, crackle paint and tissue paper.
I used a variety of inks but mostly Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Ranger Archival.
This was completed in the same way but giving a slighted more muted effect.
Hopefully you will get to see the finished product tomorrow.
Bye for now.
Challenge #325 - Stripe
4 days ago