Thursday 1 August 2013

Christmas cards

Hi Bloggdooers, just been over to Heidi's blog where she was showing some Christmas cards she had made, thought I would get this one out that I made last year to get me in the mood.


I sprayed the background paper, the trees are a Clarity Stamp, the sentiment was from Creative Expressions and I used Stickles Glue to add a little shine to the trees.
The shaped front was made with a Spellbinders die and the star was punched out.


 
 I love things that move on cards and you can probably see better on this view that the stars are hanging from acetate strips.


And this is the inside. I always feel a card is incomplete without something nice inside lol!

Now all I have to do is decide what this year's cards will be lol!.
Angela x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10