Wednesday 28 August 2013

Happy Wedding Anniversary

Yet more anniversaries Blogging friends  so just a quick post as I need to get on with the Ali-Craft project, don't know where the time goes lol!


 
Not much stamping on this one which is unusual for me.
I embossed the background paper with a Special Touch Mask and then rubbed over it with Distress Ink.
The heart is Stamped with a Papermania Urban Stamp called Vintage Notes (Heart). I used Indigo Blu Flitter Glue and gilding flakes for this which was then cut out using the matching die.



The sentiment was computer generated as I could not find a stamp that I liked for this and the card was finished with ribbon and gems. The label for the sentiment is Spellbinders.

 
And this is the insert which I made to go with the card.
There was some of the patterned paper left so it seemed a shame not to use it.

 
That's all for now.
Angela x
 

1 comment:

FnGstore.com said...

Anniversary Flowers, Cake and Gifts Delivery to India through http://www.fngstore.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10