Any way, hope you like it.
Most of this was made using the card from the back of old envelopes.
I like it, it's nice and stiff without being too thick.
- Stamps by Chocolate Baroque and Creative Expressions, lovely!!
- Dies and Embossing Folders by Tim Holtz.
- Paper, sprayed with mica inks: Crafty Notions Colour Sprays.
- Brads by Creative Expressions, Faux Screws.
- Additional colour: Gelly Roll Pens.
- Crackle Glaze: Kroma.
- Gilding Wax: Treasure Gold.
- Eco-Green Acrylic Paint.
- Four Matchboxes.
- Stickles Glitter Glues.
Full view of the front.
The main body of the box was constructed with four matchboxes with the covers removed.
Back view, clearly showing the design of the embossing folder.
I cut the card first using the cabinet die and then embossed it and
applied acrylic paint.
Closeup view of the right side.
After painting the front with acrylic paint, I added crackle glaze and when set, I rubbed over this with gilding wax.
Closeup of the top section.
The balloon was stamped onto sprayed paper and card. The two stamped images were attached and finished with Stickles Glitter Glues.
Closeup view of the left side.
I finshed the cogs by adding the Faux Screws.
I would be really pleased to hear what you think about this project and thank you for visiting.
I would like to enter this for the:
August Steampunk Challenge at SanDee and Amelia's.
LOC Challenge 12: LOC Theme or Use Something Metal.