Monday 25 November 2013

Masterboard Card Ideas.

Hi Blogsters, still using the Christmas stamps by JOFY available from Ali-Craft and decided to try the brown craft card for this sample.

This is another quick card for all of us who are still needing to get those Christmas cards made lol!


 
I stamped the background first using a brown archival ink pad and then used the border stamp on the same card which I cut to shape ready to add to the topper.


 
I stamped the baubles from JOFY 03 set on cream card and added stickles glue for added interest.

 
 
I layered the design with more brown and cream card and gold mirri and then added the borders and finished this with gems and the sentiment stamp.
I also added some stickles to the background inside the card.


 
Back again soon with more quick card ideas.
 
Crafty hugs,
Angela x
 
 
 


1 comment:

Redanne said...

I know I keep saying it, but I love these JOFY stamps and also love what you do with them, they look wonderful on the Kraft card. Hugs, Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10