- Used a gatefold card for this one.
- Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments die.
- A star punch.
- Holographic card.
- Black card sprayed with mica ink.
- Sentiment Stamp.
- Stickles glue.
I thought the masterboard looked a bit dull so added the Holographic card. It's not something I use very often but it works with this, I think?
Christmas cards have to be shiny, it's the law lol!
I like movement in cards whenever I can so just had to add the swinging stars suspended from acetate strips. These need to be attached before the card front is added.
- Cut out the three different sizes of bauble as shown above.
- Highlight the trees on the topper using Stickles glue.
- Cut out the main sections of the card and add any extra stamping. I used a star corner stamp.
- Stamp a sentiment onto a strip of black card and attached this on the inside at the bottom.
- Punch the stars out and attach to strips of acetate. This needs to be attached at the top between the card and the Masterboard sections.
- When the Masterboard sections are glued onto the card, take the topper and attach it at a quirky angle.
Hope this gives you more ideas for your own Christmas cards if like me you are still trying to get them finished lol!