I machined on the black flower trim before trimming away excess wadding, glueing the fabric to the tag and edging it with crackle glaze.
When the glaze was dry, I went around the edge with a gold gilding pen.
I have included this closeup as it shows the crackle glaze better.
I love the Lavinia Mushroom stamps (Zen Tall Mushrooms) and the idea of combining them with the downloads so decided to stamp them onto a sheet of acetate, (Stazon ink is best for this).
I have used this as an overlay for the tag.
I just had to make their eyes stand out so added brads.
Finished this off by joining the fabric section and the acetate with a black cord.
This is a fairly quick way to use the downloads as there is a lot less hand sewing.
Hoping Tracey likes this.