Tuesday 18 February 2014

Exploding Box Card Instructions.

Hi Blogfriends as promised, but especially for Vicki, here are the measurements for the Exploding Box Card.

If you click on the instructions below and open them they will become clear to read.

 


I have scored all along the centre so that the top sections drop  down but it is possible to leave one at the back so that it stands up, it just depends on the effect required.
 
 As you can see with the box I made, all the lid section drop downwards.

 
 I have added this image as you can see inside, which shows the inserts attached.
You can then add what ever embellishments you wish by attaching them to the inserted strips.

 
I have not given measurements for the matting and layering as you may not do it quite the same but I took off half a cm. for each mat I made.
 
Thank you to all the kind people who left comments relating to this box.
 
Back soon,
Angela x

 


2 comments:

Redanne said...

And thank you for giving us the instructions on how to do it, I will try yours and see if it comes out the same as mine! Anne xx

Unknown said...

Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
Cccam Server

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10