Friday 21 February 2014

Masterboard Card Ideas, using the Gelli Plate.

Hi Bloggies, I have been using another of my Gelli plate efforts to make a greetings card using Memory Box dies, hope you like it.

The acrylic paint was Raspbery with a touch of Waterfall by ecogreen Crafts and they are gorgeous colours.
I printed this onto a kraft style card and you can still see some of the brown showing through.
The mask is the large Shattered by Dylusions.

 
To bring out the green in the print, I layered the design first onto a shiny satin pink and then onto green card.
The bird and the bubbles are both Memory Box dies.
I completed this by stamping the sentiments and tieiing a pink cord before layering the design and applying black brads to the corners.

 
The nice thing is that once you have these background papers it is not difficult to prepare a card when you need one.
 
Back soon,
Angela x

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Another fabulous background Angela, I love the beautiful colours you chose and it looks so different again once you put the die cuts on. Love those bubbles! Hugs, Anne xx

Catie Cuddles said...

I love my gelli plate too! Such fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10