Monday 10 March 2014

Masterboard Monday

Hi Blogging friends I have two masterboards to show you today made by my dear friend Gloria.
She has not made masterboards before but agreed to give it a go so we have started a swap whereby we will both make a Masterboard and swap it.
We will then make something, of our own choice and send one sample of the finished products back to the person who made the masterboard.

I just love her choice of colours and the detail is brilliant, can't wait to use these and will come back later to show you the results.





 
 
 I have been amazed over the last couple of weeks at the number of people who have asked me about the masterboards.
I hope that everyone out there who decided to have a go, enjoys developing this technique.
I have found that it's best to use coated card or very good quality cartridge paper as you are often using a large amount of ink and paint.

I will be back later in the week to show you my finished samples.

            Angela x

1 comment:

Redanne said...

I, for one, am glad you did show your masterboards because it has introduced me to a whole new concept of crafting. I love making them now too. You are a real inspiration Angela! Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10