Once I get it all out of the way it will be time to get started with some crafting again and here is my desk covered in stuff just waiting to be used.
So as not to waste your time I have posted mostly photographs today which should speak for themselves.
- Gorgeous Prima papers from Ali-Craft waiting for samples to be made.
- The marbles, I found in Meadow Hall near Sheffield. For those of you who don't know this place it is a shopping centre. The marbles were in an ethnic store and are supposed to ward-off the evil eye. Not sure yet what I will use them for but just had to have them lol!
- To the right are some lovely stamps from Clarity.
- Gorgeous wooden bobbins from the Range, lovely! and to the left of that some patterned duck tape from Paperchase.
- To the left of the photograph are some bits and pieces I just didn't want to throw away, empty containers, two ski lift passes and two corks from French wine bottles of course lol!
If you have visited me from Julia's you will know what this is all about but if you haven't then pop over to the Stamping Ground where you will find information which should reveal what this is all about.
That's all for now, thanks for stopping by.