If you like them too, they are available from Ali-Craft.
I decided that for this card I would really like to try and make a ship in a bottle. The little ship stamp was just crying out to be put in a bottle Lol!
This is what I ended up with.
- I used a Tim Holtz die for the bottle which I cut out in card from the pad and in acetate.
- I edged the card die cut with distress ink and cut out the stopper using cork sheet.
- The ship was a stamp from the collection and was cut out and attached to the card.
- I completed the card by matting and layering papers from the pad onto black card then attaching a strip of builders scrim to the centre panel, wrapping string around this before attaching the mounted bottle and sentiment.
- The Crystal gems were then added to finish the design.
Close-ups of the card shows the detail more clearly.
Back soon with more samples.