Monday 4 August 2014

Masterboard Monday.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Blogging Friends do you remember this masterboard?
For anyone who has not visited before this is part of a swap I do with my friend Gloria.
We each make a masterboard and the other one has to make something with it.

 
This is the one I sent to her for last month's swap.
 
And this is what she made with it and it's gorgeous, she is so clever.
 
 
 
 







 I hope you like this too.
She doesn't have a blog but loves to hear what you think of her work so please leave a comment if you can.
 
Can't wait to see what she does with this month's masterboard.
 
Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by,
 
Angela x

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Wow Angela, I think Gloria has excelled herself with this gorgeous card. She certainly has made wonderful use of your beautiful masterboard. I love the outside and the inside makes such clever use of the beautiful butterflies. Well done Gloria! Anne xx

Carole Z said...

What a fantastic piece of work Gloria has created...wow! Love it, hugs Carole Z X

pam said...

gorgeous creation Angela, love what has been design with your master board.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10