Friday 8 August 2014

More favourite Posts.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

As you seemed to like looking at the things I have made in my first year of Blogging, here are a few more of my efforts.
Hope you like them.

            Altered stuff.


 
And anything that pops up or moves LOL!

 
And I still love making tags.

 
 

 
And you have to make greeting cards, it's the law Lol!
 


 
Pop-up cards, Love them!


 
 
Techniques are fun and this is done using UTEE with stamping.
 



 
Still like to do a bit of sewing when I get the chance and this piece combines stamping with stitching.

 
My forever favourite thing, Masterboards.

 



I don't often open my journal pages for strangers but these are a couple I have had on the blog.



 
Well that's about it for this year's review so I had better get on with making something new Lol!.
 
Back soon and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

6 comments:

Eliza said...

Angela, you are a true diverse artist, these projects are amazing and I love them all, i honestly don't think there is a favorite of mine among them because they are all great. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Hugs Eliza

Redanne said...

I totally agree with Eliza, you are an amazingly diverse artist who seems to be able to turn her hand to most things! I love all of your pieces today, of course but I think my favourites are the blueprint stamping into UTEE. Have a lovely weekend, it has been David's birthday today and we have had a lovely couple of days meeting up with friends. Anne xx

Kyla said...

Fabulous roundup of some of your great creations. Your tag book arrived today, its brilliant and I hope to blog about it this weekend. Thanks for drawing my name...it will sit in pride of place in my craft room :-)

Kyla

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Angela,
What a diverse and eclectic potpourri of art, I can see I am going to love working along side you on 'The Mirror Cracked' Dt, Your work is amazing.
Smiles:)
Sue aka (scrumplescrunch)

RosA said...

Hi Angela, That's a lovely collection of creativity! My favourites are the tags, the girl on pic 5 I love! Think I need this stamp now :) Fabulous colour scheme on the Time Flies card! Pics 12 and 13 I'm guessing are the UTEE stamping technique, which I really must get around to trying!
Keep creating :)

Carole Z said...

OH Wow Angela, what a wonderful collection of amazing creations, I love cards and creations that pop up and move too...thank you for sharing all these, hugs Carole Z X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10