Tuesday 9 September 2014

Guest Designer at Left of Centre Challenge Blog.

Hi Blog Buddies I am so pleased to announce that I have been asked to be a Guest designer at Left of Centre Challenge Blog 
which I was more than pleased to accept.
My project will appear on the 12th of September.

This has always been one of my favourite Challenge blogs since I started blogging as they love anything Steampunk, Gothic and Quirky.

Even though they have a theme for each challenge, you can still enter just a Steampunk or Gothic project.

Hope you will pop over to see what everyone has designed for this challenge.

Happy crafting, Angela x

2 comments:

Redanne said...

I am ashamed to admit I have not heard of them but I will go and check them out now. Congratulations on having a GDT spot with them!! Anne xx

pam said...

Congratulation on the GDT spot Angela.
cannot wait to see what you make.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10