Monday 1 September 2014

Guest Designer for Not Just Cards.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi, Angela  here to show you what I have been doing with the downloads from the Cutting Cafe  for the Not Just Cards Challenge BLog.

Here is the finished project I made.

A Christmas Treat Box.

I could not resist making this into a Steampunk Sleigh so used the embossing folder by Tim Holtz and various dies to create the cogs.
I cut the different parts in Satin and Mirri card  and then distressed them with gilding wax.
I added a 3D embossing powder to the runners on the Sleigh and to other sections so that it would look like snow.
I finished it off by adding the silver sack and added red ribbon too.





 
If you like this sleigh you can get the pattern and instructions for it from the Cutting Cafe.
 
I hope you will pop over to the Not Just Cards to find out more about this new Challenge Blog and to see what the DT have to offer.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x


3 comments:

Redanne said...

This is a great project Angela, I love that you 'steampunked' the sleigh, it is brilliant! Anne xx

Redanne said...

P.S. Well done on the GDT spot too!

pam said...

Absolutely fantastic Angela, gorgeous project, would be lovely for Christmas table or an ornament.
Congrats on GDT spot.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10