Monday 15 September 2014

Masterboard Card Ideas.

 Hi Blogging friends remember the Masterboard from last week, here it is to remind you:

 
I have made a card using this design and added some Tim Holtz stamps.
 
Hope you like it.
 
 
These are the stamped images I prepared to add to the design.
 

 
And here is the finished card.
I coloured the Seahorses and added Stickles glue to various parts of the card.
I decided to add crackle paste to the small seahorse to make him stand out more and then went over it with the green ink.
 

 
I added a few gems here and there to complete the card.

 
I attached the seahorse with a strip of clear acetate to give a 3D effect.
I have used this simple technique before and really love it.

 
Here is a little peek inside, the edge is just a waste piece I trimmed off.



 
Hope you enjoy Looking.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x

7 comments:

Redanne said...

I just knew this would be gorgeous - this is my favourite of all your cards - ever! I love the seahorses, the water droplets, the colour - everything! This is a really gorgeous card Angela! Anne xx

Ruth said...

Gorgeous card Angela, love the colour, sea horses, starfish and fabulous that you have carried the theme on inside the card....adore the water droplets though! Fabulous! Ruth x

pam said...

Hi Angela, amazing card, love the theme, gorgeous colours and embellishments, think I need that water droplets stamp..
hugs pam

Shoshi said...

Angela, this is truly gorgeous... The sea theme is a great favourite of mine, and I do love Ryn's water droplets stamp! I have used the acetate strip technique several times to great effect (notably for the flying bees in my beehive explosion box).

Following your example, I am now making my first masterboard! I shall be blogging about it soon. I think this is such a great idea, and I love what you are doing with yours - they cut up beautifully, don't they! This is a whole new fun area to explore and develop. Keep up the good work - you are an inspiration!!

Shoshi

Carole Z said...

Hi Angela, this is a gorgeous card, I love the colours and the water droplets, fab stamp! Beautiful! Hugs Carole Z X

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Have been out of blogland for nearly one week and catching up now. You've been very creative :o) - fabulous pieces. Also thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos.

Jackie PN said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and those drops are way cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10