Monday 1 September 2014

Masterboard Monday.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Bloggering friends, two posts in one day Lol!
Am I spoiling you or what?

You may remember this Masterboard from last week. This is one from my friend Gloria as part of our monthly swap.

 
I decided to make it into a journal and prepared the pages as you can see below and adding further detail in the form of die cut images, a little extra card, ribbon and stamping.


 
There were small strips of the masterboard left over which I used as additional embellishment as shown below.

 
Having prepared the pages, I added further stamping detail and then layered the pages together.
And here is the completed journal.
 




 
 
 



 
 
 I hope you have enjoyed looking at the finished journal and please call again some time.
Maybe leave a comment, please.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x

7 comments:

Carole Z said...

Ooh wow Angela, I love what you have created from this Masterboard, your journal is stunning , hugs Carole Z xx

Redanne said...

Your journal is beautiful Angela, I love the style - I think I have templates somewhere (!) to make something similar - now I want to find it! Beautiful work. Anne xx

pam said...

Hi Angela, what a beautiful journal, love what you have created,
pam x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this - a great inspiration - you've made me want to make one too! Chrisx

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Angela, This is just wonderful. Love the contrasting colors and how you pieces open up. Thank you for the great inspiration and the step by step.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Unknown said...

This is cool. Would definitely like to try this. Can't wait to work with you more Angela.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

WOW! I LOVE all the cool little doors you created in this piece. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10