Saturday 13 September 2014

Steampunk Festival Lincoln 2014

Hi Blogging friends, Angela here with something special.

Just got back from the Steampunk Festival. As usual I met some lovely people only too willing to let me photograph their lovely costumes.
I have so many photographs to show you that I am going to spread them out a little so just a few today and more on offer tomorrow and next week so without further ado here is the first offering.

Just to set the scene.


 
Beautiful people and great costumes.





 
And of course we have to have a little brass and copper.
It's the Law Lol!

 
I will post more in the next few days.
 
Hope you enjoy looking,
Angela x

3 comments:

Carole Z said...

OH Wow! A steampunk festival, how wonderful! Love the photos, thank you for sharing, hugs Carole Z X

Redanne said...

Gosh, I thought last year's photos were good but there are some amazing costumes this year and that motorbike is fabulous! Anne xx

Ruth said...

Just catching up so working backwards Angela, fabulous photos, love steampunk, gorgeous outfits......so inspiring for crafting!! Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10