Saturday 18 April 2015

Chameleon Pens.

Welcome to all my new followers and hope you enjoy the journey.

I know lots of you have been interested in my development with the Chameleon pens and thought you might like to see some more of the cards I've made.
I have lots of birthdays coming up and needed cards which could be posted.
Those of you who live in the UK will be aware of the strange postage rates we have for letters, so I was looking to produce something fairly slim.

Anyway here they are:

 
I have used the Chameleon pens to colour these stamped images.


 
I have lots of  patterned papers which I don't tend to use very often and I have included some of these for the matting and Layering.
 
 

 
I have finished both cards by adding buttons and gems and glazed part of the stamped images for added interest.
The stamps are by Imagination Crafts.

Here you can see the thickness of the card and envelope together so still slim enough to take a small letter stamp.

 
Thank you for popping in to see me and hope you enjoyed looking.
I have more cards to follow using stamps from this collection and hope you will be able to call again to have a look.
 
Have a great weekend and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
 
I am entering the top card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Deb said...

Such lovely colours Angela! And Canada Post has similar rules, anything thicker than 2 mm gets charged more here as well :O(

Pamellia said...

Beautiful cards Angela, love the fun summery colours! It's hard to make a card slim enough for mailing but you really did a wonderful job! hugs :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Angela your cards are gorgeous the stamps are beautiful and so is the colouring. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Hugs Jackie DT

Pat K said...

Beautiful cards with great colouring. Well done on getting them to mailable size. Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

Jo Rice said...

A great card design and I love the way you have used your pens to create depth...thanks for sharing it with us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog...cheers...Jo. X

Redanne said...

How strange that this should pop up in my reader today and not when you posted it.... anyway, it is very appropriate given our earlier conversation that this stamp should be an orchid! All of the cards are beautiful and I love your colouring! Hugs, Anne xx

pam said...

Hi Angela, you made feel guilty all those comments tonight..had to call back and return the compliment..
Gorgeous cards, love the stamp and your amazing colouring, no wonder you like those pens.
Hugs Pam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10