Monday 4 May 2015

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here again to show you a Masterboard that I have been working on.

This time I am making one of my favourite projects, ATCs and these are for the annual swap at The Stamping Ground.

ATCs were one of the first things that I made with Masterboards in fact I probably started producing Masterboards because I was making the ATCs and they just developed from there.

I like using a Masterboard when making ATCs because I find them helpful as I often want to make several similar cards.

Although there are no hard and fast rules, ATCs are normally made as a One Off, Edition or Series.
  • A One off I believe speaks for itself.
  • An Edition are a group of cards which are almost identical and are normally numbered.
  • And a Series which look different but have the same theme and again are numbered.

For this project I am making an Edition.

This is the Masterboard:
Made this on A3 card.

 
After applying the colour I stamped on it with a text stamp.
 
 
 
 Then stamped onto it with an image stamp.

 
I also stamped onto white card as I wanted to create some pieces which would be used to layer up the ATCs.
I added colour to these using my Chameleon pens and Ranger glazes.

 
I edged the ATCs with black ink and heat embossed this and then add the toppers.
 
These are what I've made so far.
 
 
Close-ups.


 
The Stamp.



 

Hope you like them.
They would make great toppers for cards too but that's for another day.
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

           Angela x           

5 comments:

Pamellia said...

Fabulous Angela! What a great stamp and you really put it to good use here! Love the colours in the background! hugs :)

Jackie PN said...

OMGosh- How cool Angela!! I love the way these turned out!! You are too clever!! xoxo

pam said...

Fabulous ATC Angela, I only ever made a couple on these..
Love your background colours and those great stamps.
Hugs Pam

Redanne said...

That is a great stamp Angela and your masterboard is beautiful. You will make a few people very happy when they open their envelope and find one of these beautiful creations! Hugs, Anne xx

Deb said...

Love your ATC's Angela, what a great stamp and love your colour palette.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10