Here to show you how I used the Masterboard my friend Gloria sent me.
The background on this was created using a mixture of techniques including, Shaving Foam, liquid paints, stamping and embossing.
I decided to use this to decorate a large Greyboard tag using a variety of techniques and here is the result:
Here are the dies I used:
- First I cut the Masterboard to the correct shape and stuck it onto the tag.
- The next stage was to die cut all the shapes I planned to use.
- And die cut and coloured the butterfly using Chameleon pens.
- I cut the butterfly twice so that I could layer it to create dimension, giving a 3D effect.
- Some of the die-cuts were made with pieces of waste paper that had been covered in ink during a spraying session. Just can't throw these bits away so recycled them Lol!
- As soon as all the die-cuts were complete it was just a matter of arranging and attaching the pieces.
- Finally going round the edge of the tag to soften it with ink and a blending tool.
- I added a few pearls, ribbon, text, beads and glazed the butterfly's wings to complete the project.
So that's it for this Monday Masterboard.
Have a great week