Here today to show you more of the cards I've made using the Masterboard my friend Gloria sent me.
Just a reminder, here is the Masterboard:
I am working on making as many as I can from the one Masterboard which if you are making Christmas cards for lots of people, you will understand. I also have to send many of them by post so they need to be flat and these are my objectives for this project, so here we go.
This week I decided to try out an idea of using it as the inside of a window card which again would only use a small amount of the Masterboard and here is the example I made.
- Use the Spellbinders Christmas bauble die to cut the white card. Emboss it with the M-Bossabilities Winter Wonders and colour and edged it with Dusty Concord Distress ink and apply Stickles Glitter Glue.
- Die cut the star Garland and text.
- Place the ribbon to the front, tucking the ends to the back and attach then mount onto the purple card and onto the card blank.
- Attach the text and stars and add more glitter.
- A plain lilac card blank, a sheet of purple and white card and a piece of the masterboard.
- 2010 Heirloom Ornament Die by Spellbinders.
- M-Bossabilities Winter Wonders embossing folder.
- Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
- Stickles Glitter Glue.
- Sizzix Thinlits Happy Holiday text dies.
- Marianne Garland Star die.
I Hope you liked it and it may help you if you need cards for posting as it is quite flat.
Have a great week