Friday 3 June 2016

Friday Fun Day # 172

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

This is the first time I have been around when these little chaps have decided to leave and managed to snap a photo of this one. They are so tiny.

 
They had no sooner gone (never to be seen again!) than this robin arrived. We usually see Robins in the garden but not usually this close.

 
This is not a good photo but had to show you. I was just trying to get another shot as he took off.

 
And guess what he/she has decided to stay but is watching me all the time.
This was a lucky shot through he conservatory window which is why it's not very clear. If you look at his eye he is quite obviously watching me and would not go to the nest site until I moved away. Since then we have seen both of them carrying nesting materials.

 
This is the spot at the side of the garage amongst the wisteria where they have decided to nest.


Hope you have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too if you like.

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela x

5 comments:

Annie said...

What a beautiful post Angela. I really love being surrounded by my birds. So far I've already seen baby blackbirds and sparrows and literally only 5 min ago I had a baby starling feeding on the ants in our lawn.....I'm just not as luck as you to catch them on camera......yet :-)
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Cara said...

Wonderful photos, the one of the robin taking off made me smile. Is it just me or has he got a really cheeky expression?! Cara x

Barb said...

How lucky you are to have robins nesting in your garden and he/she has certainly got an eye on you.

Yesterday evening we had the woodpecker feeding from our bird table. I've never seen it before. Hubby and I stood in the utility room and watched but were to far away to take a photo. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Neet said...

You have real birds and I have crazy birds. I find our robin is cheeky - he comes quite close especially when food is going out. I think he has a homing device on our bird seed.
Hugs, Neet xx 3

mamapez5 said...

You are so lucky to have these little birds in your garden. The baby bluetit is so cute. We mostly have sparrows nesting around us, but one of my cats is too good at catching them! I hope you get a lovely family of robins. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10