Monday, 5 December 2016

Masterboard Monday

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you how I have used up some left-over Masterboard:
You may remember seeing me use this Masterboard before:

When I made this:
 
 
As I still have quite a bit left I decided to cover some tags and here is one of them. I wonder if you can see that the brown trees are actually the waste from cutting out the original ones for the bag above.
 
 
And a close-up.
The white splatter was done using Pebeo Brilliant White Artist Marker and the Noel and the labels are Tim Holtz Thinlits dies.

 
I'm thinking this might make a good topper for a card too so we will see.
 
In case you wondered these are the stamps I used on this Masterboard.

 
I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

5 comments:

  1. It would make a wonderful topper for a card, it is beautiful. It is such a shame to throw away the waste from the trees, I think they look just as good - glad someone else does the same thing! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks beautiful Angela, great idea to use as a topper for a card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and versatile use of your masterboard! Love that snowy look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice decorated are bag and tag dear Angela, and you used my favourite color. I love this so much.
    Great design.
    Have a nice December.
    Hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed looking around. Please leave a comment if you can as I really enjoy reading what you have to say.
When I know where you are, I can visit you too.
Angela x

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10