Friday 17 February 2017

Back to the Craft Barn - Bottled Up and Glazed Over.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it would be great if you could pop over and take a look where you will find instructions for making.

Been working on a bottle using Stazon Glazes, shrink plastic and Tim Holtz stamps. Stamping on glass bottles is not so easy but I have a few tricks up my sleeve! If you would like to see how I decorated this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.



I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
Happy crafting, Angela xXx


If you would like to see the full details for making this          just pop over to The Craft Barn Blog where you will find full details.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x

7 comments:

Redanne said...

I have been over for a look - I love the finished bottle and your bottle rolling technique worked beautifully! Anne xx

Crafty Claire said...

Great tip to roll the bottle. A really feminine effect would make a lovely gift xx

Barb said...

I was amazed when I saw this Angela. Stamping on a bottle! I was really interested to read how you did it. It looks fantastic. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

pam said...

Love this decorated bottle Angela, been over to view, how you did this..never heard of this glaze before! what a great idea to get the stamping onto the bottle..
Pam x

Brenda Brown said...

Wow, love the transformation Angela, that's such a cool way to layer colour and stamping onto the bottle's surface. Love it. Have a great weekend xxx

sandra de said...

Great bottle Angela and very clever to roll the bottle over the stamp. I would never of thought of that.... better stick to painting for me. Sandra de

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angela, and I love your bottle rolling idea xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10