Wednesday 5 April 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with Paper Artsy - Zinis and Infusions.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working with Paper Artsy Stamps by Elena Zinski and Infusions this week and here is a peek of how I used them, if you would like to see more details and how I made this card then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.








I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

A vintage Journey: ALL ABOARD - HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVJ
Addicted to stamps and more: Challenge#236 Anything Goes
The Crafty addicts: Challenge35 Anything Goes/Add a sentiment.

6 comments:

Redanne said...

Such a fun card, I love it when you use that design of card and you have created the most wonderful scene for it too! Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Lots of wonderful colours and details xxx

Sue said...

This is such fun Angela, I love how you've cut and curved your card, so unusual xx

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so much fun and so amazingly designed! Wow, love it! Thanks so much for celebrating with us at A Vintage Journey and our All Aboard challenge. Hugs, Autumn

Unknown said...

Beautiful love the colours thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT

Martina Svoboda said...

The colors are well picked, I'm a bit creeped out by the doll, but I love the coloring. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
Martina DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10