Thursday 7 September 2017

Back with the Craft Barn - Holiday Album.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working with  an old book to make a Holiday Album and here is a peek of how I used it, if you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.

 
I had such fun making this.



Tutorial for making this project is available now at The Craft Barn.

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

6 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That looks awesome, Angela - heading over to take a peak!

Crafty Claire said...

Brilliant use of found objects xx

Brenda Brown said...

I love how you've altered the old book and begun your pages and I'm looking forward to seeing more xxx

Jackie PN said...

Angela what a great beginning spread for your new old journal/book!
I do love the steps you've taken here...the beginning with modeling paste and then the yummy colors you have added- perfect! I love those can tabs as well- fun to add the bits and bobs you have found on your treks!
Looking forward to more!
hugs my friend,Jackie xx

Cara said...

Wow, just wow! That is absolutely fanbloomintastic! Love it!

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is fabulous!! A wonderful idea and great way to record your travels. Love the colours, the textures and all the little bits and bobs. Thank you for sharing!! Have a wonderful day!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10