Friday 1 September 2017

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It was the Steampunk festival again here in Lincoln and I have never seen it so busy. People have really taken this to heart.

If you were around on Tuesday you may have seen some that I posted earlier. If not you can find them here.

So here goes with a few more shots.
I should sit back and enjoy.

 
This is the largest Steampunk festival in Europe, some say in the world! and as you can see it's followers really go for it!

 
And have a great time!


 
When you ask politely everyone enjoys having their photo taken, such lovely people.

 
 What made this an even better day was the gorgeous weather.

 
Such imaginative costumes.





So I will stop talking and let you enjoy the pics.




 






For those of you who don't know about this festival, this is the 9th year it has taken place and it's based in the Cathedral quarter of Lincoln Uk.
 
So that's your lot for today and if that's not enough there are some on my facebook page which you can access here.

 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

4 comments:

Annie said...

What can I say?.....wow. What stunning costumes. So much effort has gone into making each one. Just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing all your pics.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I loved looking through all your photos. What an amazing festival. Such imaginative costumes, though some look pretty uncomfortable to walk around in all day. I am so glad the weather was kind for it. Kate x

Redanne said...

Apologies, I have been 'out of kilter' for a while but I always love seeing your Festival photos. A real bonus too that the weather was on your side! Anne xx

Cara said...

And I thought we dressed up well foe Discworld events! Some amazing works of art there. So pleased that the weather enabled everyone to make the most if the event too x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10