Friday 22 September 2017

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

But not really a lot to show you but I thought this might make you smile.

 
The tub is fishfood and Maisie is watching for me.
She has become a dog that eats fishfood!
I'm not sure what she is thinking here, she has her grumpy face on probably because the lid is on tight and she can't flick it off or she thinks I am taking too long to come out.

 
I think she got fed up here and thought she would have a look to see if any of the fish food had been dropped.

 
Little Madam!!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

11 comments:

Annie said...

I'm chuckling here Angela. I can just imaging her putting on her arm bands and swimming costume to be sure to get her share when you feed the fish.
Hugs,
Annie x

Annie said...

I'm sat here laughing at your comment on mine this morning....too right she wasn't smiling. I had just brushed her, put a bandana round her neck and made her sit on the table to pose for me.....in full view of the birds she really wanted to be chasing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lisca said...

I have never heard of a dog eating fish food.How interesting. Maisie certainly looks annoyed that she can't get at it. Bless her.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Jackie PN said...

haahaaa silly Maisie!! Chum would probably give the fish food a try as well! Yuck! heeheee
Have great weekend my friend!
Jackie xo

Donna Ellis said...

Maisie is darling! My dog would be eating the fish food! LOL Sorry to have been absent - Trying to get back into the groove of normal, everyday life. The recent events in Florida caused circumstances which triggered exacerbations of my diseases. Thanks for understanding my inability to accomplish very much - maybe in October? love and hugs, de

froebelsternchen said...

She is adorable - they always make us smile with their lovely silliness.... a darling your Maisie!

mamapez5 said...

I am not surprised Maisie likes the fish food. I am sure mine would have a go at it if they got the opportunity. I never think it smells very nice though. As long as she doesn't jump onto the pond to retrieve some! Have a good week. Kate x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, Maisie is lovely, even if she does eat fish food. It seems a strange thing for a dog to like but I suppose it is full of protein and not so bad for her. We have a cat that visits the garden to eat the peanuts we leave out for the squirrel. Now that is odd. Sorry to hear you can't make the crop as it would have been lovely to meet you. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #34

Crafty Claire said...

What a cutie! We had a cat once that liked crisps and Indian sweets...nothing surprises any more!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

LOL she's super adorable with that grumpy face! I thought she was holding a shopping bag in her mouth at first! The fish food can't be that bad for her is she likes it that much!

Cara said...

Aww, she's just being helpful and tidying up any spillages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10