Monday 25 September 2017

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
You may remember seeing it a couple of weeks ago.
 
And these:

 
All cut up.

 
Well now I've made this with the same Masterboard, Paper Artsy stamps for the main image and Kaisercraft sentiment stamp.

 
And as there was still some Masterboard left I made this using a 'Find It Media' Christmas Die.

 
Hopefully this will get me started with the Christmas card making!

 I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

6 comments:

Shoshi said...

This is a lovely subtle masterboard, Angela, and it does very well with the bold colours of the stamped images. Well done!

Shoshi

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards. The pointy hat trees are really fun! Xx

froebelsternchen said...

Great use of this masterboard - inspiring cards ! So beautiful!

pam said...

wonderful master board Angela, gorgeous stamps and finished card.
Pam x

Cara said...

Two fabulous cards, love them both, but the mushrooms are just fantastic. Think I might need that stamp set!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I always love your masterboard posts - so many great ideas - and this is yet another! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10