Wednesday 18 October 2017

Back to the Craft Barn - .Gift for the Boys featuring Seth Apter products.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's live now.

I've been working with several Seth Apter stamps and here is a peek of how I used them. If you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.

I started with this old cigar box which had been hanging around for ever but I'm pleased now that I didn't throw it away.


 
And finished here:
 




More details and the tutorial for making this project is available now at The Craft Barn.

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 


Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

11 comments:

April said...

Love the way the cigar box turned out.
April #21

Win Dinn, Artist said...

WOW and DOUBLE WOW!!! Love this cigar box - it's a beauty, Angela!!!

Redanne said...

Looks fantastic, off to take a closer look! xx

pam said...

Back from seeing how you made this fantastic box Angela, what a transformation.. fantastic work.
hugs Pam x

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Angela that is one fabulous transformation. So glad you hung onto that box. Thanks for the share! Sarah #24

Words and Pictures said...

That's a truly stunning piece of work, Angela - amazing work with Seth's stamps and a beautiful earthy colour palette. I'm off to see more details.
Alison x

Cara said...

Wow, what a transformation! This is fabulous x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Angela, the texture looks amazing! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Jackie PN said...

Angela!
Your cigar box is out of this world,stunning! I was over checking out your steps and wow- it looks so much more involved- you totally rocked this piece! Thanks so much for sharing my friend!
Jackie xo

Barb said...

Wow you did a stunning job on the cigar box Angela. It's gorgeous. Barbxx

Claudia N. said...

This is absolutely brilliant, Angela! I love the worn look and how you have layered all the beautiful elements!
Thank you for playing along with us at SASPC!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10