Saturday 28 October 2017

Back to the Craft Barn - Iconic.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn.

I've been working with a Wooden hinged Icon and here is a peek of how I used it. If you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.




Tutorial for making this project is available now at The Craft Barn.

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Angela - this is simply stunning! I love your art so much, Jo x

pam said...

Fantastic make Angela, gorgeous colours and texture with fabulous stamping..Love this!
Hugs Pam x

Barb said...

A gorgeous project Angela and I love the colours. Barbxx

Redanne said...

I went over for a look, it is stunning Angela! xx

froebelsternchen said...

That's FANTASTIC - I am in love with this project!

Crafty Claire said...

A really lovely project and would look great on any desk. The images and sentiment work so well to be more than the sum of their parts.xx

Cara said...

Wow, this is stunning with fabulous paint effects. Off to see how you made it now x

Jackie PN said...

Love it Angela! you are so very talented and oh so clever my friend! happy Sunday! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10