Monday 16 October 2017

Crafty cardmakers Challenge - Halloween.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Glenda is hosting today and our challenge is Halloween.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, not just cards as long as it meets the challenge theme and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule.

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:
 
When making this card I had a look through my left over Masterboards and found this:
 
 
Now I thought this might be good as the base for my Halloween card.
 
So I cut a piece to fit a 7"X 7" card and this is where we ended up.

 
I stamped and heat embossed the spiders web onto acetate.
After attaching Tim Holtz die cut spider, bats, text and metal spider, I
completed it by adding the black brads, layering it with red and white card and attached it to a black card blank.


I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

Frilly and Funkie Challenge-'Tis Near Halloween'
Cardz for Guyz: Challenge # 180 boo Halloween or Autumn.
Try It On Tuesday: It's Halloween Time at TiOT's
A Vintage Journey Challenge-Crazy for Autumn Colour!

19 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

An adorable card - I love the colour of it and that embossed spiders web is fantastic. Just Gorgeous!
So great to see this beautiful project linked to our collection over at Try It On Tuesday!
Wish you a happy week Angela!
oxo Susi

pam said...

Wow what a fabulous background colour with spiders web Angela, great Halloween card! love the spider (On your card)lol.
Hugs Pam x

Meggymay said...

It is a super background for the spider webs. Thank you for sharing your fantastic card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely card. The spider web is perfect over the background. Very striking xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Angela! Your masterboards are always so gorgeous. I really love this one. Such gorgeous colours and I adore the multiple spider webs .. looks amazing! An absolutely fabulous card. hugs xx

Jackie PN said...

Oh Angela! This is awesome! I love the white spider webs!!
Happy new week! xo

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My! This is fabulous! I love how the webs have been placed over the bats and your spider is definitely adding to the spooky look here! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I couldn't work out how you did the spider's web - I thought it was a string, until I read it's heat embossed. Looks like a very effective technique!

Sue said...

This is brilliant Angela, I love those cobwebs, and I'm always a fan of acetate. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

sarascloset said...

Oh, my goodness, Angela! This is pure Halloween delight! I love that spider-webby acetate panel-how clever! The masterboard is indeed a great choice for your background! Thank you for sharing your work with us at A Vintage Journey! Hugs! Sara Emily

sarascloset said...

Oh, yes! And back to say I'm thrilled you played along with my 'Tis Near Halloween' challenge at Frilly and Funkie, too!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This card is awesome, Angela - I especially love the unusual colours for Halloween - a great departure from orange and black!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Excellent project! I love the background!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi

Words and Pictures said...

Love those wispy cobwebs against the dramatic background... I'm glad they're not in my hair though!
Alison x

Cara said...

Fabulous card. Love those cobwebs x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Clever you to combine that great inky background with all those spooky spider webs! Thanks so much for joining the fun at the Frilly and Funkie "Tis Nearly Halloween" Challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome work on this card Angela, the background is just fabulous, as is the whole card. wow!
hugs Glenda

Jenny Marples said...

WOW! It's amazing how those cobwebs completely transformed your masterboard background and I love the addition of the spiders. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

Barb said...

Spooky! A super card Angela. Barbxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10