Friday 1 December 2017

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

And we are in the park again.

Bandstand finished.

 
New sign posts.




 Fountain and paths completed.

 
New apartments, seating and planting done.

 
 Sadly they knocked the Hall down many years ago but this is the area where it would have stood.



 
 And a few old photographs of how it looked.

 
This is looking back towards the fountain.

 
The café and visitors centre should open soon hopefully.


So all of you who have been watching the progress of our little park, it's nearly finished thanks to the Lottery fund.
 
The weather was lovely when I took these photographs earlier in the week but yesterday was completely different as it snowed and when we went to walk in the park part of the lake was frozen so you can guess it's much cooler.
 
 
So that's your lot today but before we go Maisie is here to show you her happy face.
Those eyebrows make her look grumpy all the time but she's not really though she is a little madam!
 

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

4 comments:

Lisca said...

Wow! The park is lovely! I am impressed with the traditional bandstand. Ihope it gets used a lot.
According to the website the cafe also shou8ld house an educational centre.
I couldn't read the plaque about the hall. I assume you mean the main house and not a 'village hall'.
Thank you so much for sharing the refurbished park.I missed seeing the weir, or has nothing changed there?
Have a lovely weekend and see you soon,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

They have done a grand job on the park. It really does look lovely, with so many different areas to visit.
It is cold here, but we are nowhere near ice on the pond I'm glad to say.
Maisie is like my two 'grumpy cats'. I know they are very content really. Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Cara said...

Fabulous photos, such a shame that the hall was demolished though, another piece of history lost. Love the fountain, I just want to fill it with rubber ducks! (It's okay, I'll take my medication now). Bless little Maisie, she is certainly full of character X

pam said...

Fabulous photos Angela, looks a wonderful place to visit.
Your pooch looks adorable.
Hugs Pam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10