Monday 22 January 2018

Back to the Craft Barn with Imagination Crafts Textile Paints.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's live now.


I've been working with Imagination Crafts Starlight Textiles paints and here is a peek of how I used them. If you would like to see how I decorated this bag then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.



Tutorial for making this project is available now at The Craft Barn.

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A gorgeous bag Angela with beautiful stencilling xxx

Jackie PN said...

What a gorgeous tote bag Angela!! I love the added beads!
Jackie xoxo

Sue said...

Wow Angela this is amazing, and yes, the beads do look beautiful xx

Cara said...

This is just gorgeous and those beads finish it off perfectly x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous job on that bag, Angela - it's a knock-out!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10