Monday 12 February 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 'Love and Romance'

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Marlene is hosting today and our challenge is 'Love and Romance'.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be just cards, as long as it meets the challenge theme. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

 
Part of my yearly tag book.
 
This tag was made using stencils, stamping and Angelina fibres which I need to use more often.
Finished this with sequin waste, a metal heart, ribbon and a pin.

I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela xXx

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:
Allsorts challenge blog: Week454 Love is in the Air.
Just Us Girls Challenge blog: Trend week #427- Tags.
Moo Mania and More: Love - Valentine's
Little Red Wagon. Challenge #423-Shades of Red.
Try it on Tuesday: Love is in the air at TioT's.
Country View Challenges: Feb 2018 Anything but Cute.
Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog: Challenge 35

24 comments:

brenda said...

That's a lovely inky creation for our 'Love is in the Air' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my gosh Angela! This is so incredibly awesome! WOW! I'd love to have a good old flip through. :) Hugs, Autumn

Rosie said...

A wonderful project.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Rosie said...

and I would like to say also

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, wonderful details and colors!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge for our "Love is in the Air" theme.

froebelsternchen said...

This is so beautiful - an amazing tag Angela!
Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More and Try It On Tiesday with it!

Zoe Tant said...

Fab project Angela. Love the texture you've included and the charm and other details. Looking forward to seeing more of what you do. Thanks for popping by my blog too Zoe x

pam said...

Gorgeous project Angela, beautiful tag design.
Hugs Pam x

Kathleen said...

Super tag, gret background and design.
Thank you for joining our' Love is in the Air' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Joan said...

Beautiful tag, I had forgotten about Angelina fibres! think I have some I must get out and have a play with !
Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Nancy said...

What an incredible tag! You have a great artist talent when it comes to Mixed Media! Sensational job! Thanks so much for being in our gallery over at Just Us Girls for Trend Week!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Angela! This tag is stunning!! I love the colour palette and the texture is absolutely yummo!! Would love to have look through your book at the rest of those tags! Bet they are awesome too! Have a fabulous day!! hugs x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is awesome Angela, I love the idea of having a year long tag book. I too would love to take a flip through it!!
Wishing you a wonderful day Tracey xx

Crafty Claire said...

A very pretty tag. I love all of the different textures. xx

Heather said...

A very elegant tag. Thanks for joining us once again at Little Red Wagon this week.

Marjut said...

What a wonderful cards. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

Cara said...

This is just yummy. Love all the texture. I meant to tell you that the standard starlight paint has finally been picked off my top after about 20, 30 degree washes!

Rike said...

A very beautiful tag with all the different textures!
Happy Valentine's Day! Rike

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Gorgeous!Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge blog for our anything goes challenge.
Good luck
Lynda x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Angela, lovely colours and textures, and so pretty. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, Sue xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous multi media tag! I love all the hearts and those bg ones especially. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Jackie PN said...

Absolutely stunning tag my friend! I feel the love!
Hope your Valentine's was special, like you! xoxo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Such a gorgeous tag, Angela...it's really mouth-watering!

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful project! Wonderful valentines day tag - the one who received it is a lucky one!
Thank you for playing along with our Challenge this month at Country View Crafts.
Evelyn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10