Friday 2 February 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Sorry to be a bit boring but you will have to put up with a few more of my holiday pics. Lol!

I arrived home to these little beauties.
They always go mad like this when we're away.
These are Dendrobium and truly beautiful.

 

More gorgeous food from the hols.
 
For those of you who aren't steak lovers you wont see any today but a nice fish dish.

 
French toast, lovely with a little ice cream too.

 
Smoked Salmon and Scallops, Yummy!

 
Chocolate brownie and Ice cream with a massive blob of cream on top!

 
I'm sure this must be low in calories Lol!
 
 
Ski instructors coming down to meet a group of Dentists who were having a conference week in the hotel.
Their skis had disappeared due to the depth of soft snow.

 

It's not easy taking the photographs as everywhere is so white as you can see here and the sun was hiding too.
 
 

 Chainage area.
Not something we are used to in the UK.
I of course took these photographs from inside the car Lol!


 Pleased we don't have many of these either!


 Onward.


 We don't however drive all the way home but go by plane from Grenoble to Leeds Bradford.
 
 
 Pick up the car and we're off again.
But so as not to bore you... here we are nearly home.

 
My dear friend gave me these before we left the hotel.
They are enough to make anyone smile!


 As well as the Orchids we have these little beauties in the garden too which must mean spring is on it's way.


 
I might be a bit late getting round today as I'm off visiting a friend this morning but will see you all later xxx
 
So that's all for now.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 If you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

13 comments:

Annie said...

Fab photos again Angels. I love your dendrobiums....Jo gave me a little one but I’m still waiting for it to flower. Snowdrops always make me smile cos it means Spring won’t be long....and I love Spring.
Hugs,
Annie x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Welcome back Angela, it looks and sounds like you had a fabulous time away. Your Dendrobium have had a party in your absence and bloomed beautifully.
Enjoy your weekend ahead (and those chocolates!!)
Warm wishes Tracey x

Pamellia said...

What a wonderful post Angela! I am such a huge fan of snow, so I am loving all these photos from the ski trip! I wish WE had that much snow!! The flowers are so beautiful and that brownie sundae looks so freaking delicious!! Have a great weekend my friend! hugs :)

Lisca said...

Those meals you had look a work of art, each one of them. I did notice the chef has a penchant for 'foam' or whatever the foamy bits are.
Thank you for sharing your ski holiday photos. I enjoy looking at the snow as we don't go skiing anymore because of our age. And all that lovely food makes my mouth water.
It's wonderful to find your dendrobium flowering. What a lovely homecoming present.
Have a great (chocolatey) weekend.
Hugs,
Lisca

Jackie PN said...

OMGosh Angela!! what a yummy post...I am drooling all over the place!Welcome home and happy you had a fun time!
sending hugs,Jackie xx

Barb said...

You certainly know how to live Angela! A great post. Welcome home! Barbxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Glad you've made it back safely, Angela and even had time to comment on my WOYWW post! Much appreciated! We've got snow drops in our garden too - a definite sign of Spring on the way, even though it doesn't feel like it yet!

pam said...

Fabulous food Angela, looks an amazing place for a hoilday! but to cold for me.
You should see my Camellias in the garden! one has been flowering for nearly two weeks now..silly weather!
Hugs Pam x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for not visiting sooner. My internet (and phone) has been offline for over 14 hours.

You have certainly made me hungry with all those wonderful photos of great food.

I was telling my internet friend Valerie that I have never seen snowdrops in person, but many of my European friends are showing them on their blogs. They are beautiful.

I hope you had a great Friday and your weekend is filled with smiles, too.

mamapez5 said...

Welcome home. Your dendrobiums look beautiful. I don't envy the driving in the snow, but you made it safely and that's what matters.
I love to see snowdrops growing in profusion. A real harbinger of spring. have a good week. Kate x

Cara said...

I think the chef may have been given a foam maker for Christmas! Your orchids look beautiful, I'm great at neglecting mine. Hope you had a great weekend x

Diane said...

Oh wow love the pictures and your Orchids are certainly gorgeous. I am growing Moth Orchids and so far I have managed to keep them alive for twos years now.

Hugs Diane

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I have dendrobium envy now, Angela - they are truly gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10