Thursday 29 March 2018

Black and White.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with a restricted colour scheme, in this case black and white:

I just fancied doing something a bit different and here it is:

I started by using a Tim Holtz stencil with white ink onto a black card and layered these onto white card.
I printed these Visible Image stamps onto white card and then layered them onto the black.

I completed the card with some square sequins in silver and gold which fit great with this stencil.
The stamped light bulb was completed with gold Stickles glue and I edged the card with black ink.

I love this finished card and hope you like it too.
I think this might well make a good masculine card.



 
 
I would love to hear your comments.
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love that background Angela and how it fades in areas and is stronger in others. Great focal image and you can not go wrong with a touch of glitter glue. Love it!
Creative wishes Tracey xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts Black & White challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful card, Angela, and I loving that stencil! Black and white is a favourite of mine, so I'm all over this one!

pam said...

Different but fabulous Angela, love the design and as you say great for a male!!!
Hugs Pam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10