Friday 16 March 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Saturday started here.


This is the East Midlands airport which we have never used before and it is so quiet!


 
And we're off!


 
 This is a bit like a Busman's holiday as our room overlooks a school.
I know some of you must think we're mad having just got rid of the snow at home and now  we're in France skiing!



We have had lots of snow but then it's better than not having any Lol!

These machines are 'Piste Bashers' just returning after their work
 which is done through the night while everyone is in bed.
 
Sorry about the clarity of this photograph but it is snowing.
 
 
We could have done with some of these at home the other week Lol!



I promise to get round to see you anyone who leaves me a comment, it may just take me a bit longer than usual.

 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

11 comments:

Helen said...

Skiing itself has never appealed to me but the scenery would! Enjoy.

Redanne said...

I always love seeing your ski holiday photos Angela, I hope you have a good time. I think we are due for more snow this weekend but it won't be as beautiful as the snow you get there!! Anne xx

Annie said...

I always love sharing your pics of the snow....but really wouldn’t enjoy the skiing (my knees just aren’t up to it.) I think my best bit would be the lovely food you normally eat out there.
Have a great time.
Hugs,
Annie x

Gill Edwards said...

That's a lot of snow! I hope you enjoyed your trip.

have a good week
Gill

Jackie PN said...

Holy cannolis! that's alotta snow to Bash! heehee
Have fun and see you soon!
hugs & love

Lisca said...

You lucky so-and-so... going off again to the snow! I hope the weather clears up a bit so you can actually see the piste!
I assume it is a different place to where you were before. Is the food as good as the previous one? Those dishes were a work of art!
I love flying from small airports. They are quieter as you have noticed and the taxes are lower, so often that reflects in the price of the flight. On the down side, the transport links are not always as good as with larger airports. And the shopping (if you are into that, and I am not) is not as interesting.
Wishing you a fabulous holiday.
See you soon,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I hope the snow is not so heavy that you can't ski. It holds no appeal for me, but I love to see the snow. They have just announced that our ski slopes at Sierra Nevada, are staying open for an extra month because they have had so much snow.
I never liked E. Midlands airport, mainly because it is a pain to get to (unless you have a car). It used to be one of the places the boys could use to come here, but none of them found it very convenient. Hope you have a lovely time in France. Kate x

pam said...

Hope you have a fantastic holiday Angela.
Pam x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry this is brief. I'm having keyboard problems. Have fun in the snow, please.

Barb said...

Enjoy your holiday Angela. Skiing is something I regret never trying when I was younger. Too old now I'm afraid. Have fun! Barbxx

Cara said...

Hmm, did you bring some of that snow home with you?! Hope you had a great time x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10