Monday 23 April 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 'Birthdays'

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
 
Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.


Lin is hosting today and our challenge is 'Birthdays'.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:


 

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:
which is actually left-over from an earlier project.

 
The card is 7"x7" and I have covered it with the left-over paper and used a small strip to add the ribbon across the centre.
The sentiment was made using a die, cutting it twice. One was cut using black card and the other using the Masterboard. I love the shadow it creates.

 
A close-up here shows the Masterboard background which was made by applying white gel through a Paper Artsy stencil and when dry I applied the Distress Oxide ink. I have also added some of the oxide through a stencil for added interest.
Rub over the stencilling to clean off the ink and then stamp with a text stamp and rub over the stencilling again to clean away the stamping which gives the effect of the text being behind the stencilling.
 
 
I finished the card off by adding a few gems which helps to attract your eye around the design.
 

 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Lots of circles on this Masterboard so entering the card in That's Crafty 'Going Round In Circles' challenge.

 

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Angela, love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Hallebose said...

Cool birthday font!

Judy McKay said...

Very beautiful card. Judy

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Angela! Wow! This card is gorgeous! I so love your masterboards .. the colours are so lovely .. and I adore the double cut sentiment. It looks fabulous!! Have a wonderful day! hugs xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Great resist technique Angela and perfect use of that left over master board. Don't know how I missed this one.. so glad I found it. Beautiful.
Wishing you a creative week Hugs Tracey xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Beautiful card, Angela - that soft masterboard is lovely!

Uroo Creations said...

Wow!!!
Angela, my friend your card is so stunning. Beautiful details and I love your style so much, thanks so much friend for sharing this wonderful work.
Have a creative week.

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10