Friday 20 April 2018

Friday Fun day

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Remember this?
 
Well I had a great weekend and here are a few photos to prove it.
 
 
Saturday was the Workshop day.
Not working very hard on this photo as we were on a coffee break.
 
Not mine but good examples of some of the cards we made.



 If you were around Wednesday you will have seen this already. Some examples of my projects.

 
And a close-up of the dirty pour I did on the Sunday.


And some more examples at the show on Sunday. You can see why they call it a dirty pour Lol!

 
But the end result is lovely!


Some of the ladies doing the 'Make and Take'.


And shopping too, what could be better!



 I've been a bit busy with other stuff too but also managed to do a bit more on the Hare.



 
And if that's not enough I won these on the 'That's Crafty Challenge' and they arrived this week so more fun to follow there.


So that's about it for now. 
 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Your weekend sounded to be lots of fun. I love the technique used there and the finished results. The hare is coming along really well....I love him. Congrats on the crafty win...hope you have fun with your prize.
Hugs,
Annie x

Redanne said...

I always love seeing what you get up to Angela (sorry I have been missing, lots going on in my life!). It looks like you had a fabulous weekend - the acrylic pours look amazing. I have been enjoying doing some felting too, but only tiny teddies -your felted hare is stunning!! Congratulations on your win too. Hugs, Anne xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, Angela, so many lovely makes there it’s hard to pick a fav.. I have heard of a dirty pour but not sure how it’s done.
So much to learn ..... and oh, those new masks are yummy plus!!!
Thanks so much for your great desky share.
Happy belated WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #26

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

pam said...

See you had a fabulous time again Angela! hope you didn't spend too much.
Lovely to see you for a short while.
Pam x

mamapez5 said...

It certainly sounds as though you had lots of fun. I love the dirty diary. I make that much messy doing any craft, so it would be good to mean to do it! I love the hare with a haughty face. And a nice win to end the week. Hope next week is just as good. Kate x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Looks like you had an amazingly creative weekend Angela, the dirty pour is definitely an outdoor activity for me as I really do not have the room to attempt it hee hee!! Always good to get some retail shopping in whilst creativity is in full flow.
Congrats on your win btw fabulous choice of stencils.
Sunny Sunday Hugs Tracey xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It looks to have been a fabulous time...I'm just a wee bit envious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10