Friday 25 May 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Obviously last Saturday was the Royal wedding and The Football and I found this in the park.

 
Finding these little treasures always makes me smile.

 
The Lincoln Ninjas are an art group who make things and leave them around the city for people to find, I think it's a lovely idea.

 
Wisteria looking pretty.


 
A rather large bug which I'm sure is eating the leaves on my fruit trees!

 
The swans have babies.
Sorry about the brightness but it was just that.

 
They are so cute.

 
We could see there were two but then one disappeared!

 
If you look carefully one of them has hitched a ride under mum's wings.
How sweet is that, wonder if she told him to get on there?
 
 
This was Friday setting up for the wedding.



Big screen so they could watch the wedding and the football.


Other than all that fun, I've been trying to sort the garden too while the weather's nice.
Plenty to smile about this week weather wise.

 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Looks like you have plenty to smile about today. I see you made it to the park to see the Royal wedding on the big screen. And I would have enjoyed the train rides, myself. I'm a kid at heart.

I always love seeing swans as they are the epitome of a family unit in the animal kingdom. Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend, too.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a lovely find Angela, I always want to know a little more about the artist behind these random hides. A beautiful walk around the park, showing just how fabulous our weather has been over the past week or so, although dark clouds and rain are here today so making the most of indoor chores whilst I have a free day.
Have a super weekend
Hugs Tracey xx

Annie said...

I’m sorry I’m so late in calling by but my day has been a really busy one with many customers and lots of sewing but thankfully I’ve got it all done now so can enjoy the weekend.
I’ve struggled to leave you a comment tonight. Love your pics. Thanks for sharing them.
Hugs,
Annie

mamapez5 said...

It was good to have such lovely weather for the 'wedding parties'. I an't believe it is a year since babies were swimming on the pond. how cute are they.
The stones are fun. I presume that is a bit like the 'geo-caching' that happens around here.
Your wisteria is similar to our jacaranda and just as lovely.
have a happy spring weekend. Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous variety of photos, Angela - love the art ninja piece. I'm with you on its being a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10