Monday 13 March 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 184 Special Women.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.


Sally is hosting today and our challenge is For a  Special Women/Girl or Mother's Day.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be just cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule! 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:


 
 
I completed the design using Paper Artsy stamps by Jofy with the addition of Stickles glitter glue and the papers are by Bo Bunny.

I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting with An Attitude: Challenge 25 Anything Goes.
 

9 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

This is adorable Angela, I love Jofy Stamps and must get mine out for a play soon.
TFS, Julie x

Redanne said...

You have reminded me too to get my JOFY stamps out too, your card is beautiful - loving how you paper pieced the elements! xxx

Barb said...

It looks fantastic Angela. I've never thought of paper piecing Jofy stamps. They look great and I love the colours. Barbxx

pam said...

This is fantastic Angela, what great stamps and colours.
Pam x

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful Angela. Lovely colour scheme. Judy

Brenda Brown said...

Great design and fabulous colour palette Angela. Perfect for Mother's Day xxx

Jackie PN said...

Angela, your card is lovely and I adore the stamps you used-you always showcase products so beautifully!
hugs,Jackie ")

Glenda Atkins said...

wow, you know what I like so much about your cards, it is that they are all so unique.This is simply wonderful! Have a great week!
hugs
Glenda

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh I LOVE this quiet subtlety of this - the soft pinks and greys are combined so beautifully. Well done, Angela!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10