Friday, 22 July 2022

Guest Designer for Secrets to Stamper.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi all, I know you're not used to seeing me post like this on a friday but this is a little extra as I'm Guest Designer at Secrets to Stamping today.

If you would like to pop over there the link is here: 

Any way here's my card for today.

If you pop over there the new challenge starts today.


I love this Vintage style paper from Craft Box and couldn't wait to play.


This type of card is called A Triple Floating Diamond Card.


This is how it looks folded up ready for the envelope.


I've added some vintage gold scrap which has been just waiting for this card.


I think this is quite an interesting card to make and one I may well try again.
I was going to make you a tutorial for this but found this on YouTube which is really good so you might like to check it out: Triple Floating Diamond Card.

If you like it you may want to hop over to the Secrets to Stamping and join in the challenge.

Have a very happy and creative weekend.

Angela xXx

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations. Your choice of products to use was wonderful. You made a great guest designer,

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous card.

Blogs I follow

01 09 10