Friday 22 July 2022

Guest Designer for Secrets to Stamper.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi all, I know you're not used to seeing me post like this on a friday but this is a little extra as I'm Guest Designer at Secrets to Stamping today.

If you would like to pop over there the link is here

Any way here's my card for today.

If you pop over there the new challenge starts today.


I love this Vintage style paper from Craft Box and couldn't wait to play.


This type of card is called A Triple Floating Diamond Card.


This is how it looks folded up ready for the envelope.


I've added some vintage gold scrap which has been just waiting for this card.


I think this is quite an interesting card to make and one I may well try again.
I was going to make you a tutorial for this but found this on YouTube which is really good so you might like to check it out: Triple Floating Diamond Card.

If you like it you may want to hop over to the Secrets to Stamping and join in the challenge.

Have a very happy and creative weekend.

Angela xXx

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations. Your choice of products to use was wonderful. You made a great guest designer,

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10