Monday 6 November 2023

Masterboard Monday

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Stamps by Kate crane. 

I call this a Pop In and Pop Out Card.
Hope you like it.

Such a cute snowman.

The pink part of the card was made by scanning and altering the colour using Picasa.

Not the easiest card to make but once you master the mechanism they work brilliantly.


And they look great too especially with these fun stamps.
I just love to see the hidden cards pop out as you open the card.


Of course our favourite little dog can't miss the party!


He is so cute.


In case you're interested these are the stamps and inks used for this project.
The sentiment stamp was a freebie from a magazine.

I think these images were just perfect for this card, but what do you think?

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the floowing challenge:

8 comments:

Helen said...

What a fabulous card, and great to see balloon dog enjoying Christmas!

Valerie-Jael said...

This card is wonderful, I can't imagine how you made it, but the result is fabulous! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, this card is so cool! I have to say, interactive fun fold cards make me nervous but your card makes me want to give it a go! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Kampin' Karen said...

Angela, I love your masterboard and how you used it on this beyond wonderful fun fold. Thank you for entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge.
Karen, DT

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a terrific idea for a card, Angela - you're a creative genius! Love what you've done, and I'll be watching for a tutorial!

Carrie said...

Wow! This is such a brilliant fun fold design! I would love to see a tutorial for how you made the inner mechanisms! Thank you for sharing this amazing card at Creative Creases!

Sue said...

This is absolutely fabulous, and it's so good to see Balloon Dog back again! Sorry I've not been around for ages - it turns out I have gallstones and I've not been too well, but hopefully things will settle down now. Take care and have a great weekend, Sue xx

Rae said...

WOW! This card is amazing with all of it's surprises. Thank you for entering Creative Creases #70 Challenge. Hope to see you for the next one.
Rae, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10