Wednesday 8 November 2023

WOYWW -753 - What's On Your workdesk Wednesday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Not sure if you've seen these before as I made them last year but it's a great idea and much better than binning all those gorgeous stamps. 


I had collected all these stamps that arrived on Christmas cards over the years thinking I could do something with them.
There were so many I decided to make them into a Masterboard.
I attached them to a piece of card and scanned them. 
The top one is the original and the others were altered on Picasa.

Hope to show you how I've used these soon.

So that's me done for today.

I am doing the craft day tomorrow for my friends so you should see the results next week.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

14 comments:

Helen said...

what a great idea for all those stamps and perfect if you can have scanned copies too! Hope the craft day goes well, and I look forward to seeing the photos next time!! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Glenda said...

I love this idea! How clever of you! Happy WOYWW.......
Glenda #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a simple but genius idea! Some stamps are just too pretty to throw away and that really makes good use of them. Clever thing, I look forward to seeing how you use them!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Christine said...

Wow!! Love this idea with the stamps . . . might be a job for the grandsons . . . and not just for Christmas!!
have a good week
Christine #15

Valerie-Jael said...

Love what you are doing with the stamps! Great idea. Have fun tomorrow, hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

My play day with little Louie has just finished so I have time now to call in on all my favourite blogs.
I hope your craft day goes well tomorrow.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Crafting With Jack said...

The masterboards are a great idea. What glue do you normally use? Oh I have a question for you! I was reading about thinning paint to make it more translucent/transparent. The article said use gel Matt medium, do you think any acrylic medium would work? I don’t want to use the expensive stuff. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Twiglet said...

Oh what an awesome way to use old stamps and I love the Picasso transformation. x x Jo

Neet said...

What a fabulous idea. I am blown away by your thinking and cannot wait to see your masterboards in use. Very clever of you Angela.
Hugs, Neet 12 xx
I was at the caravan today and slept until turned nine and then had to quickly shower, dress and persuade DH to take me down the road to get on the internet. So we sat there in the rain linking into woyww. Doh! xx

Sarah Brennan said...

What a great idea for background papers using those stamps Angela. Look forward to seeing the finished cards with them. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Empire of the Cat said...

I love how you have so many useful things right in front of your desk. I have shelves and mess lol. Love the stamp masterboard idea, and good thinking to scan them too! Happy WOYWW! Elle #10 this week

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous idea to use those stamps as a Masterboard...I've got a TON of them to play with now. 😜

Lindart said...

Great idea! I look forward to seeing how they work for you on Christmas cards! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #18

Lynnecrafts said...

Great idea with your Xmas stamps!
I’m on catch up; have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10