Monday 13 November 2023

Masterboard Monday? It's Christmas cards!

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with some left-over Masterboards:

I am determind this year to get those cards made earlier rather than let things get manic in December.


I've used a new Tim Holtz set of dies for this card and love it.


It's just perfect for these left-over inked papers.


These papers were intended to be part of some masterboards but they are perfect for these cutting dies so you can expect to see more of these soon.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

I love this die, it is definitely on my wish list, I only saw it the other day. My neighbour sold a load of cards for me the other day (she asked if she could take some to a group she attends) so I have something put aside for a few little treats. Is it very fiddly? Cindyxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Ooooooh, your cards are masterful, Angela...your use of the die cuts on those 'left-over' papers is outstanding. Here's to some early card-making frenzy for you so you have time to bake for Christmas. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10