Friday 27 March 2020

Friday fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Things are not the same as usual and as we're all forced to stay in doors I decided to get out my journal and do something different for a change so here goes.


It's ages since I did anything in my journal let alone Steampunk style so that's the theme for today.

I've used several makes of stamps for this project including Creative Expressions small light bulbs, The Artistic Stamper large bulbs including the ones with the cogs inside and the sentiments are by Visible Image.

The background colour was applied using mica inks so are quite shiny and then the black ink added after the stamping to give depth to the design.
I completed the layout by adding some white pencil highlights, Stickles Glitter glue and some die cut chains.

Hope you like it.

Other than that I've been busy moving stuff into my new craft cabin. The weather has been lovely here so for once the ground was firm so a good time to move stuff down there. 
Definitely had a good amount of exercise carrying stuff down from the loft too.



This is where I was up to at the beginning of the week but there will be more pics to follow soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend everyone whatever you choose to do, stay safe.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our friends have been doing this week at Annie's for "This Week's Smiles" and you can share your  smiles too.


Angela x

I would like to enter the journal pages in the following Challenges:
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team - March Challenge - Steampunk.
SanDee and Amelie's Steampunk Challenges - March - Anything Goes Steampunk/Industrial.

14 comments:

Annie said...

You really have made me smile with your photo of the cabin. You have so much space and I can imagine you filling it with all sorts...enjoy every minute.
Stay safe my friend and keep smiling.
Hugs,
Annie x

Crafty Claire said...

Fabulous journal page it's really stunning. I think shaking things up and doing something a bit different is so important at the moment to keep the spirits up. Have a lovely weekend xxx

Lisca said...

Wow! That really is a beautiful page! I love it.
And you craft cabin made me smile. I bet you can't wait to start using it. Looking forward to seeing more photos next time.
Take care and keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I admire the journal work though steampunk has never been my style.
Your cabin is coming on a treat. It looks so lovely and light and airy. It will be such a pleasure to work in there.
Stay positive and keep smiling. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm truly impressed with your journal spread. I love those light bulbs. Absolutely stunning.

I can see you have spared no expense on your new craft space. It's beautiful and MOST impressive, too. Stay safe, stay healthy, smile a lot, and have a super rest of the weekend, dear Angela.

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hi Angela ooh that space I love how much room you have that is just beautiful :) Love what you did with all the bulbs too. ~Stacy #31

Mrs A. said...

Love your journal page and the sentiment so true. Your craft room is beginning to look lived in . Looking forward to seeing more photos. My Summerhouse has turned out to be my best purchase ever. We spend a portion of each day in there. The last few days I have been able to throw the double doors open and enjoy the garden. Keep safe and well and keep on crafting. Your blog needs you. Hugs Mrs A.

Mac Mable said...

Your journal looks amazing Angela and the layout and those bulbs look fabulous x. Great to see the cabin coming along and what a wonderful space for you x. Stay safe and well too x.

Words and Pictures said...

Very cool pages - those lightbulb chains are fabulous - and I'm so excited to see the progress on the interior of the craft cabin... it's already looking so inviting!
Alison x

Sue said...

oOoh your journal page is fabulous, but WOW look at your crafting cabin! I don't think I could bare to move in here with the inevitable mess that would follow :-D Take care xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Such a great page, Ang, and I love the sentiment. Bang on my friend.

Craftyfield said...

It's great to do something different, something more playful without a target! You will see something tomorrow that is very rare from me…
I love the sense of yellow light throughout page and those finishing touches too.

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

I love vintage light bulbs! Great page! Thanks for sharing with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge!

Claudia N. said...

So happy to see you play along with us again, Angela!!! I love your journal spread!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Claudia xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10