Monday 9 March 2020

Crafty Cardmakers - 252 Green.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

 Jackie is hosting today and our challenge is Green.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

This is similar to a card I made before in pink so it was nice to see how it would look with a different colour scheme.
If you would like to see it you can find it here:


  The background papers were done with Distress Oxides and layered over this are die cuts by Altenew.
The stamps are by Woodware and I finished with green Stickles Glitter glue.

I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

The design and the colours look very striking Angela and what a fabulous card. The background paper and the stamping looks so pretty, along with the stickles and a wonderful frame die too x. The pink version is equally as gorgeous Angela x.

Mrs A. said...

Gosh! It hardly looks the same diecut. Dull, windy, rainy here today so where else to soend my time but my Craft room. hugs Mrs A.

Craftyfield said...

Lovely design, Angela. Have a great week! xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Angela! I love all the layers and detailing on this card and the colour palette is just beautiful, Jo x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Angela, love the embossing and colours'
Pam x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Such a gorgeous card Angela! I always adore your backgrounds and the stamping is fabulous! So love the touch of glitter!! Have a great day!! xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Simply exquisite!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a lovely card, Angela - I'm really liking that soft green!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card angela. The green is very pretty. Have a creative week. Judy DT

Crafty Claire said...

Fabulous card. I went back to compare it with the pink one but I really do like it in green. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10